Join us for Weekly Sunday Morning Online Worship Services:
Sundays 8:30am - Traditional Worship
Sundays 9:45am - Contemporary Praise worship
You can also watch recorded messages and full services anytime after that.
We invite you to join us for a weekend church service. Review some info below addressing Frequently Asked Questions, as you prepare for your visit to campus - click here for info about returning to campus during COVID-19 restrictions.
Weekend services typically last one hour.
Services are held in the Worship Center located at:
24772 Chrisanta Drive, Mission Viejo, CA 92691
Each week, whether online or in-person, our worship team and pastors strive to lead our congregation in a meaningful worship experience with a firm foundation in God's Word.
Kid City - Children's Ministry
Kid City, our children's ministry, is not gathering in-person at this time, due to COVID Restrictions. Check out the online Kid City services and family resources on our website: mookidcity.com.
The Rock - Middle School & High School Ministry
The Rock is our Student Ministry, and name of our building that houses the ministry, located across the street from the church's main campus. Click here to learn more about mid-week Bible studies and Small Groups for Middle School and High School students.
There is a front lot and rear lot, street parking, parking across the street in The Rock lot (our student ministry building and church office), and extra parking in the Stratford School lot (across the street). Look for directional signage and a member of the Weekend Team for help.
Come just as you are, we’d like you to be comfortable.
The campus is wheelchair accessible, and wheelchair seating is available in the Worship Center. Ask a Weekend Team Member for assistance when you get to campus.
A soundproof cry room is available in the Worship Center for parents with small children to still view and participate in the service without concern of disrupting others.
The Cry Room is closed at this time due to COVID Restrictions.
Typically, we receive Communion during all services the first Sunday of the month, and every Sunday before the 8:30am service. All who have a faith in Jesus as their Savior are welcome to participate. There is non-alcoholic wine available in the center of the trays and gluten-free elements are available during the 9:45am service the first Sunday of the month.
Communion is not being received at this time, due to COVID Restrictions.
The Hub Coffeeshop & Book Store
Typically open during all Sunday worship services, stop in for a coffee, iced tea or purchase books recommended for reading by the pastors.
No food or drinks are being served at this time, due to COVID Restrictions.
- Please arrive about 15 minutes before the service, to allow time for screenings and seating.
- While services are on the Courtyard, please bring your own chair (lawn chair, camp chair, etc.), limited seating is available on the Courtyard Furniture,
- Health screenings are required by current guidelines before entering a gathering or any buildings on campus. Upon walking on to campus, you will be asked to queue up at least six feet apart, will be asked to confirm you are not sick per the CDC evaluation, your temperature will be taken, and we'll make note of attendee names.
- Upon clearance of the health screening, an usher will direct you to set up your chair. Please remain in your seat placement and remember to physically distance for the safety of those attending the service and working on campus.
- For the safety of all those in attendance, we ask that you wear a facemask while on campus and during worship services.
- Offering baskets will not be passed during the service. You may deposit your offering and tithes in marked boxes as you depart or give online.
- Communion will not be received until further notice.
- Upon the end of a service, ushers will direct attendees.
- No nursery or Kid City available. Per current guidelines, any children present should remain in the care of their household and not interact with others.
Additional Safety Precautions
- No food or drink will be served or sold on campus.
- Restrooms are Open and are cleaned regularly.
- Physical distancing recommended: six-foot distance, please no handshaking or hugging.
- No bulletins or flyers will be passed out, all items will be removed from the pews, no Communication Cards will be collected. We ask that you complete an Online Communication Card to request prayer, more information, or to let us know you attended the service.