Join us for a service on campus or online! Below fine what you need to get connected, submit an Online Communication Card, or take that next step in faith.
Sundays 8:30am (liturgical based)
Sundays 9:45am (full band)
Sundays 11:00am (full band)
Inside the Worship Center
Wear a Mask & COVID Distancing Restrictions
Worship services typically last one hour.
Each week, our worship team and pastors strive to lead church attendees in a meaningful worship experience with a firm foundation in God's Word.
Volunteer to Serve on the Weekend Team, email Michelle Lammers
Many Small Groups at Mount of Olives dig deeper into the scripture from the weekend's message with a Bible study. For further study on the weekend's message either individually or in a Small Group, find study questions below.
Attending Service Inside the Worship Center or Outside on the Courtyard
- Please arrive a few minutes early, to allow time for check in and seating.
- Screen yourself for fever and symptoms BEFORE coming to an in person service. Please take your temperature and stay home if it is elevated over 100 degrees or if you have a sore throat, are sick with chills, cough, shortness of breath, etc, or have been exposed to COVID in the last 7 days. See COVID symptoms info online here.
- When attending an Outside Courtyard service, please wear a mask, bring your own chair (lawn/camp chair, limited seating available on courtyard furniture), and consider bringing water or wearing a hat.
- For the safety of all those in attendance, we ask that you wear a facemask while on campus and during worship services and maintain safe distancing.
- Offering baskets will not be passed during the service. You may deposit your offering and tithes in marked boxes as you depart or give online.
- Communion is generally received the first Sunday of the month on campus or at home as instructed by the Pastors.
- No nursery or Kid City available. Per current guidelines, any children present should remain in the care of their household and not interact with others.
Additional Safety Precautions
- No food or drink will be served or sold on campus.
- Restrooms are Open and are cleaned regularly.
- Physical distancing recommended: six-foot distance.
- No bulletins or flyers will be passed out, all items are removed from the pews inside the Worship Center, no Communication Cards will be collected. We ask that you complete an Online Communication Card to request prayer, more information, or to let us know you attended the service.