Join us for a worship service! Below find what you need to get connected, submit an Online Communication Card, or take that next step in faith.
Sundays 8:30am (liturgical based)
Sundays 9:45am (full band)
Sundays 11:00am (full band)
Inside the Worship Center
Worship services typically last one hour. Each week, our worship team and pastors strive to lead church attendees in a meaningful worship experience with a firm foundation in God's Word.
Kid City is offered on campus during the Sunday 9:45 & 11:00am services for children in preschool (and potty-trained)-5th grade.
Nursery Care for babies and toddlers, plus a space for nursing mothers, is available during the 8:30, 9:45 & 11:00am services. Childcare for children 5th grade and younger is available during the 8:30am service.
Plan to arrive early for checkin before the service begins.
Many Small Groups at Mount of Olives dig deeper into the scripture from the weekend's message with a Bible study. For further study on the weekend's message either individually or in a Small Group, find study questions below.
Attending Service Inside the Worship Center
- Please arrive a few minutes early.
- Screen yourself for fever and symptoms BEFORE coming to an in person service. Please take your temperature and stay home if it is elevated over 100 degrees or if you have a sore throat, are sick with chills, cough, shortness of breath, etc, or have been exposed to COVID in the last 7 days. Please stay home if you or someone in your household is waiting for a COVID test result. See COVID symptoms info online here..
- Communion is generally received the first Sunday of the month on campus or at home as instructed by the Pastors.
- Nursery Care is available for babies and toddlers during all Sunday services at this time.
- Kid City is offered during the 9:45 & 11:00am service for children preschool-5th grade. Send children with close-toed shoes and applied sunscreen. Plan to arrive early for checkin before the services begin.
- Kid City and Nursery Care will be available at additional services as volunteers join the team and are trained.