Please review options for worshipping with us this weekend at Mount of Olives Church by clicking here.
Mount of Olives Church has prayerfully developed an evolving plan to gather together again in person and on campus. This plan is tentative and subject to change at any time upon further evaluation.
At all times and through all phases of the plan we ask you to stay home and worship online-only for your safety and the safety of others that wish to gather in worship:
- if you are sick,
- if you have a fever,
- if you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days,
- if you are a part of a CDC defined higher-risk group
- if you would simply prefer to worship from home
Sunday On Campus Services in the Worship Center
Beginning March 7
- Both liturgical based and praise Online Services continue to be offered.
- You are welcome to gather at home in groups, following guidelines, to worship online together.
- Two Sunday Services inside the Worship Center offered: 8:30am (liturgical based) and 11:00am. Masks are Required. Households should safely distance. Screen yourself for sickness and fever BEFORE coming to an on campus service. Arrive early. Children attending should stay with their household. Space will be limited do to COVID distancing restrictions. Restrooms are Open.
Please remember, these safety precautions are in place so that we can better love our neighbor as we love ourselves, as Jesus commanded. We’re trying to do the loving thing and the right thing in being cautious.
We understand that some won’t feel comfortable gathering for church yet. We encourage you to join us via our online worship services for adults and kids.
Attending Service Inside the Worship Center or Outside on the Courtyard
- Please arrive a few minutes early, to allow time for check in and seating.
- Screen yourself for fever and symptoms BEFORE coming to an in person service. Please take your temperature and stay home if it is elevated over 100 degrees or if you have a sore throat, are sick with chills, cough, shortness of breath, etc, or have been exposed to COVID in the last 7 days. See COVID symptoms info online here.
- For the safety of all those in attendance, we ask that you wear a facemask while on campus and during worship services and maintain safe distancing.
- Offering baskets will not be passed during the service. You may deposit your offering and tithes in marked boxes as you depart or give online.
- Communion is generally received the first Sunday of the month on campus or at home as instructed by the Pastors.
- No nursery or Kid City available. Per current guidelines, any children present should remain in the care of their household and not interact with others.
Additional Safety Precautions
- No food or drink will be served or sold on campus.
- Restrooms are Open and are cleaned regularly.
- Physical distancing recommended.
- No bulletins or flyers will be passed out, all items are removed from the pews inside the Worship Center, no Communication Cards will be collected. We ask that you complete an Online Communication Card to request prayer, more information, or to let us know you attended the service.