Please review options for worshipping with us this weekend at Mount of Olives Church by clicking here.
Mount of Olives Church has prayerfully developed an evolving plan to gather together again in person and on campus in response to COVID restrictions. This plan is tentative and subject to change at any time upon further evaluation.
At all times and through all phases of the plan we ask you to stay home and worship online-only for your safety and the safety of others that wish to gather in worship:
- if you are sick,
- if you have a fever,
- if you have been exposed to COVID-19 in the past 14 days,
- if you are waiting on a COVID test result,
- if you are a part of a CDC defined higher-risk group
Sunday On Campus Services in the Worship Center
Beginning August 26, 2021
- Online Service continues to be offered at 9:45am (and available anytime thereafter).
- You are welcome to gather at home in groups, following guidelines, to worship online together.
- Three Sunday Services inside the Worship Center offered: 8:30am (liturgical based), 9:45am (full band) and 11:00am (full band). Screen yourself for sickness and fever BEFORE coming to an on campus service. Restrooms are Open.
- Kid City our Children's Ministry is offered during the Sunday 9:45 & 11:00am service for children preschool-5th grade.
- Nursery Care is available for babies and toddlers during all Sunday services.
Please remember, these safety precautions are in place so that we can better love our neighbor as we love ourselves, as Jesus commanded. We’re trying to do the loving thing and the right thing in being cautious.
We understand that some won’t feel comfortable gathering for church yet. We encourage you to join us via our online worship services for adults and kids.
Attending Service Inside the Worship Center
- Please arrive a few minutes early.
- Screen yourself for fever and symptoms BEFORE coming to an in person service. Please take your temperature and stay home if it is elevated over 100 degrees or if you have a sore throat, are sick with chills, cough, shortness of breath, etc, or have been exposed to COVID in the last 7 days. Please stay home if you or someone in your household is waiting for a COVID test result. See COVID symptoms info online here..
- Communion is generally received the first Sunday of the month on campus or at home as instructed by the Pastors.
- Nursery Care is available for babies and toddlers during all Sunday services at this time.
- Kid City is offered during the 9:45 & 11:00am service for children preschool-5th grade. Send children with close-toed shoes and applied sunscreen. Plan to arrive early for checkin before the services begin.
- Kid City and Nursery Care will be available at additional services as volunteers join the team and are trained.